Are your supplements harming you?

Are the supplements you take harming you? 

You have to be very careful about your supplementation because, not only do
some supplement companies lie about carb content and other ingredient
quantities, some supplements are even laced with harmful illegal drugs.

This means uninformed supplementation can be damaging to your health. 

Here are some concerns you may have:

•    Tribulus - does it shut down your natural production of testosterone?
•    Does creatine hurt your liver?
•    Do fat burners screw up your adrenal glands?
•    When will protein powder make you bulky?  
•    What happens if you don’t supplement with glutamine after or
      before cardio?
•    Does Glucose after training make you fat?
•    Do I need to wake up in the middle of the night to take BCAAs
      if I want to put on muscle?
•    Does protein hurt my liver?
•    Can I really supplement meals with shakes?
•    Do fat burners work?
•    Can I really take a supplement that stops fat and carbs from being
      absorbed?
•    I don’t feel the supplement working: does this matter?

In The Truth about Supplements all these questions are answered and you will
discover how to make sure the supplements you’re taking are safe and will help you achieve your training goals.  

This is the guide I personally used and I found it to be intelligent, scientifically
based and helpful.

Your first step is to visit the website and get the guide here.

Visit here for more nutrition products!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS